Updated: 26 Apr 2017
What's in it for you?
- Helps you to budget and organise your finances through regular payment dates.
- You don't have to contact your bank for any bill adjustments - we'll notify you and the bank of any changes.
- You don't have to remember to pay your bill.
- There's no chance that your payment will be lost or delayed in the post.
- It's a safe way to pay.
- This is our preferred method of payment.
Setting up your direct debit
There are two ways to set up direct debits:
You can contact your local office on 0344 892 0900 where a member of staff will help you set up your direct debit online.
or you can just complete the direct debit form and return it to your local office. You can:
You will need:
- Housing Executive payment card.
- Bank sort code.
- Back account number.