What is a routine repair?
Updated: 27 May 2017
If a repair is not classified as emergency or urgent then it is a routine repair and will usually be completed within 4 weeks.
The exception to this is where we already have a planned programme of maintenance that will include your repair. Your district office will advise you of this.
Examples of routine repairs are:
- cleaning or repairing gutters or downpipes
- easing or re-fitting doors or window-sashes
- plasterwork repairs
- repairs to floors or floor tiling
- repairs to internal or external doors or frames
- chimney pots, stacks, cowls or caps
- roof tiles or lead flashings
- fire hearths, surrounds and side tiles
- working kitchen fittings and work tops
Phone us - 03448 920 901
Go to our online repair form - be sure to leave a contact number
Call or write to your district office.