Housing Executive Community Grants Scheme
Published: Fri, 5 May 2017
Applications for our Community Grant Scheme are now open to all constituted resident and community groups, based or working in our areas within Fermanagh and Omagh.
Funding is available for projects which encourage Health and Wellbeing, Environmental Improvement, Intergenerational or Community Safety initiatives at a local level.
A total of £15,000 funding is available, and groups may apply for a grant of up to £5,000. If call for applications is oversubscribed success applicants could receive less than they applied for.
Please note the Grant should not be seen as a means of continuous funding for projects, groups, or schemes for an indefinite period.
- Our Tenants/Residents to participate in their estates/ communities.
- Our Tenants/Residents to develop their skills and broaden their experience.
- Improve Tenants/Residents physical & mental health and Wellbeing.
We want to fund programmes and activities that are:
- Tenant led - which means the people they will be working with will be meaningfully involved in the development, design and delivery of their project in our estates.
- Strengths based - which means we would like to support our tenants and young people to build on the knowledge, skills and experience which they already have to make the changes they want in our estates.
The closing date for applications is Monday 15th May 2017.
For further guidance information or to request an application form email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 028 2564 5676