Direct Earnings Attachment (DEA)

If you do not arrange to repay an overpayment or keep to an arrangement to repay by instalments, then we will take compulsory recovery action.

We can:contact your employer to start taking deductions from your wages.

This is known as Direct Earnings Attachment (DEA).

You can read more on the NI DIrect website about:

Direct Earnings Attachment (DEA)

Private landlords
Is this page helpful?
Yes No