Following guidance from the Department of Health, we have now recommenced a phased resumption of our full maintenance service. Due to the coronavirus outbreak we will be working through a significant backlog of repair work. Please visit our FAQs for further information.
What is an urgent repair?
A urgent repair needs a quick response but is not an emergency. We will attend to urgent repairs within four working days.
Examples of urgent repairs are:
- faults at electrical fittings
- faults at water heating circuits
- faults at electrical heating systems
- ball valve faults at storage tanks or WC cisterns
- leaks in WC flush pipes, waste pipes, traps, valves or radiators.
- leaking back boiler or faults at the fire parts such as flue sets, throat plates etc.
- blockages at sewers or drains
- major water penetration at external doors or windows
How to report an urgent repair
Phone us: 03448 920 901
Text us: you can text your repair to 66644 starting your message with the word “Repair” and remembering to include your address.
Did you know that you can request and track a repair on the My Housing Executive portal?
My Housing Executive allows you to access information about your tenancy and contact us securely 24 hours a day.