• Help with disabilities

    If you or someone you live with has a disability, we have a range of services and publications that can help. This page describes the help that is available, and provides links to more detailed information and guidance.

  • Complex needs

    If you have special circumstances we can consider specialist housing schemes that offer extra care and support, or arrange a tailored support and care package to allow you to stay in general housing.

  • Occupational therapists

    Occupational therapists can help to assess the adaptations you may need for your home. This page gives information about how they can help.

  • Adaptations for Housing Executive tenants

    Details about the type of adaptations we can make to Housing Executive tenant's homes.

  • Adaptations

    We may be able to help with making adaptations for your home. Find out more.

  • Adaptations in a private property

    Learn about the adaptations we can help with if you own your home.

  • Adaptations Design Communications Toolkit

    The Toolkit incorporates good practice and reflects collaboration with disabled people, Occupational Therapists and housing designers/providers.

  • Examples of adaptations

    Housing adaptations for people with a disability are split into two categories - major and minor. Get examples of the type of adaptations that can be made.

  • privacy notice

  • A step by step guide to adapting your home

    If your home requires an adaptation, there are four main steps you need to follow.

  • Housing association adaptations

    Learn about the adaptations that can be made for housing association tenant's homes, and how the process works.

  • Home improvement agencies

    There are agencies who can offer free help with applications for adaptations in privately owned or privately rented property.

Is this page helpful?
Yes No