We advertise our portfolio of currently available commercial properties on the Property News website.
To search for our commercial properties on Property News follow these steps:
- Click on the tab called Commercial.
- Click on the button properties for rent.
- Search NIHE – all available properties.
Our objectives are to ensure:
- maximum collection of all rents and charges
- best use of all commercial units
- the portfolio is managed effectively and at good value
- commercial portfolio adds a social return for our estates and communities
You can also read the commercial tenants booklet (PDF 266kb)
Our main areas of work are listed below.
- Lease management of our commercial tenants.
- Arrears management and rent collection.
- Advertising vacant units.
- Making sure units are safe and compliant.
- Agree terms for letting.
- Negotiate and agree rent reviews.
- Negotiate and agree lease renewals.
- Regularly meet tenants to deal with issues like repairs and arrears.
- Ensure that rental income is maximised and units are let.
- Manage transceiver sites and advertising hoardings.
- Carry out condition surveys of our properties (at least 100 each year).
- Oversee scheme projects such as building and maintenance works.
If you would like more information you can contact the Commercial Property Department on tel. 028 9598 2372, email email@example.com or at the address:
9 Lanyon Place