- Contact your local grants office to request an application pack
- We will send you an Application Form and Boiler Installer Form.
- Speak to your preferred installer about the type of boiler and controls that will best suit your needs
- Ask your installer to complete the Boiler Installer Form
- Return your completed Application Form and the Boiler Installer Form with supporting documentation to your local Grants Office
- We will determine if you qualify for help under the Boiler Replacement Scheme - we may inspect your existing boiler before written approval is given.
Remember you MUST NOT start work until you have received written permission to do so
- If you qualify and your boiler is eligible we will send you a letter approving the installation of a new boiler and the amount of allowance (grant aid) you will receive.
- When the work has been completed contact Building Control at your local Council to let them know. They will inspect the work and award a Building Control Certificate.
- You, or your installer, must send the following documents to your local Grants office:
- Notification of Completion of Works form;
- Building Control Completion Certificate;
- Installer’s detailed invoice showing the name of the scheme and full details of all work carried out;
- Completed BACS form (this is the instruction to pay allowance into a bank account); and, if required,
- Planning Approval certificate.
- We may arrange to inspect the work carried out at your home before payment
- Payment will be made by BACS to the bank account which you nominated
Back to Boiler Replacement Scheme