Applying from outside Northern Ireland

We welcome applications from people living outside Northern Ireland. Your eligibility for housing in Northern Ireland and your housing needs will be assessed in the same way as any other applicant.

However, as we are unable to carry out a visit, you will need to download and complete a self-assessment form, as well as the Housing / Transfer Application Form.

Both of these forms can be downloaded below.

You should complete both forms and return them to the relevant local office. We will then assess your housing needs, and If you are eligible, will place you on the waiting list for your areas and landlords of choice.

Housing Self Assessment Form (PDF 654 kB)

Download the form

Housing/Transfer Application Form (PDF 571 kB)

Download the form

How we assess your application
Is this page helpful?
Yes No